Join Now - FREE
Goal: To provide LGBTQAI Youth positive role models and mentors, promote education and employment, encourage healthy lifestyles and creative outlets, and teach problem solving, stress management and life skills in a safe and peer supportive space through activities focused on Recreation, Education, Art, Culture and Health.
- Offer enriching activities and social events in a safe and peer supportive atmosphere
- Promote knowledge and information as a tool to empower, uplift and inspire
- Explore history, math, science and natural resources through engaging activities
- Encourage goal setting and scholastic achievement
- Develop creative outlets as a positive and constructive form of self expression
- Cultivate an appreciation of art as an integral part of human experience
- Embrace Polynesian heritage through culturally relevant experiences
- Celebrate human diversity through global awareness
- Promote respect and inclusion of all people
- Create meaningful dialogue about local and world events
- Equip individuals with life skills, stress management and problem solving strategies
- Improve self-care by providing health education
- Promote overall wellness in lifestyles and relationships.